00:15:00 TO PREP
00:05:00 TO COOK
- 1/2 cup reduced-fat Greek yogurt
- 1 Table spoon mayonnaise
- 1/4 teaspoon curry powder
- 4 hard-boiled eggs, peeled, halved, and finely chopped
- 1 large green onion, finely chopped
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 6 slices Rich Bake whole wheat bread
- 3 pieces red leaf lettuce
- In a medium bowl, combine the Greek yogurt, mayonnaise, curry powder, to taste, and stir well to combine.
- Add the eggs and green onions and season with salt and pepper.
- Gently fold the eggs into the yogurt mixture and taste for seasoning.
- Lay 3 slices of bread on the work service
- Divide the curried egg salad evenly among the bread slices, and top each slice with 1 piece red leaf lettuce.
- Top with the remaining slices of bread.
- Cut the sandwiches into quarters and serve immediately.