Scallops with breadcrumbs and peas
00:10:00 TO PREP
00:20:00 TO COOK
- 2 tablespoons chopped flat-leaf parsley
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- A Pinch of chilli flakes
- 1 cup (70g) of Rich Bake breadcrumbs
- 1/4 cup (60ml) extra virgin olive oil
- 8-10 scallops
- 2 cups (240g) frozen peas
- 1/2 cup (40g) finely grated parmesan
- Combine parsley, garlic, chilli and breadcrumbs in a mini processor and pulse to combine.
- Add oil, season well, and pulse again until just combined.
- Place scallops in their shells on a baking tray and top with crumbs.
- Chill for 30 minutes.
- Preheat the grill to medium-high.
- Put peas in a pan of salted, boiling water for 2 minutes.
- Drain. Toss with parmesan and season. Keep warm.
- Grill scallops for 1-2 minutes until crumbs are golden and scallops are just cooked.
- Serve on a platter, scattered with parmesan peas.