Pan-fried banana and nutella toast recipe
00:05:00 TO PREP
00:05:00 TO COOK
- 2 slices of Rich Bake toast bread
- 2 tbsp. Nutella
- 1 banana, peeled and sliced
- 2 tbsp. butter
- Spread one tablespoon of Nutella on the face of each slice of toast.
- Top one with banana slices and place second slice on top.
- Heat the frying pan and melt ½ of the butter.
- Place the sandwich into the pan and fry until golden.
- Add the remaining butter to the pan and flip the toast, cooking until the other side is golden.