Honey cinnamon toast
00:10:00 TO PREP
00:10:00 TO COOK
- 2 whole grain toasts from Rich Bake
- 2 large spoons of fresh cream or milk
- 1 small spoon of butter
- For stuffing:
- 2 small spoons of peanut butter
- Half a banana (sliced)
- Small spoon of white honey
- A pinch of cinnamon
- Scramble eggs with cream and vanilla, then dip the inner part of the toast with the egg mix.
- Then place the toast in a pan with the butter.
- Make sure you place the toast with the egg mix facing the inside of the pan.
- Fry on low heat until it is golden in color and leave too cool.
- Then stuff the toast with peanut butter, honey and banana slices, add a pinch of cinnamon and serve.