00:15:00 TO PREP
00:05:00 TO COOK
- 5 firm-ripe bananas
- 1 cup of semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 tablespoon sprinkles
- Insert a toothpick into each banana piece.
- Arrange bananas, toothpick side up
- Place on a baking sheet and freeze until firm (Approx. 2 hours)
- In a medium microwave-safe bowl, heat chocolate chips in 10-second increments, stirring between each, until melted and smooth.
- Dip each banana piece in chocolate, shake off excess, and cover with sprinkles.
- Chocolate should set quickly, but if necessary, freeze pops to harden coating before serving.