Apple pie with toast
00:10:00 TO PREP
00:20:00 TO COOK
- 4 brown rich bake toast
- An apple cubed in small pieces (unpeeled)
- A small spoon of butter
- Two large spoons of brown sugar or one large spoon of white honey
- A pinch of cinnamon
- A scrambled egg with a touch of vanilla
- For frying: two spoons of oil and a spoon of butter
- Fry the apple cubes with the spoon of butter or brown sugar for 4 minutes and then leave to cool completely.
- Remove the toast edges and spread the toast with the apple mix.
- Put some of the scrambled eggs at the toast edges and then close the edges by simply pressing tightly.
- Then fry in oil and butter until the toast is golden and crunchy.
- Serve it warm.